Virgin Mary (Theotokos) Odigitria - Gold foil printed icon on hagiography wood.
The icon of Panagia Odigitria was originally located inside the central church of the Holy Great Monastery of Vatopedi. The year 1730 AD disappeared from the Holy Monastery and was found paradoxically in the Holy Monastery of Xenophontos. The monks of Vatopedi relocated her to her place and took measures to protect her. The icon, however, was found again in the Monastery of Xenophontos in a miraculous way. From that moment, the icon remained in the monastery and the monks went and worshiped it, offering oil and candles.